This data protection information applies to data processing by Rechtsanwälte Gerharz & Funke
The controller is attorney Reinhard Gerharz. You will find the address on the start page of our homepage and in the legal notes. The e-mail address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not process any data when you visit our website.
When you use our contact form, your e-mail address is required so that we know who sent the request and can respond to it. You can provide additional information voluntarily.
Data will be processed for the purpose of contacting us in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1a Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR) based on your voluntary consent.
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for other purposes than those listed below. Therefore, we will only pass on your personal data to third parties if
• You have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1a GDPR
• the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1f GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data
• if a legal obligation exists for the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1c GDPR, and
• this is legally permissible and is required according to Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1b GDPR for the performance of a contract with you
You have the right
• to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR;
• to request the rectification of incorrect or the completion of personal data stored by us without undue delay pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR;
• to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, to exercise or defend legal claims;
• to restrict the processing of your personal data under the conditions set out in Art. 18 GDPR;
• to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request the transmission to another controller pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR;
• to withdraw your consent once given to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, and
• to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, on grounds relating to your particular situation or the objection to direct advertising. In the latter case you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of withdrawal or objection, simply send an e-mail to info@olg-anwälte.de
25 May 2018